Telephone: 0151 327 1391WICCG.Gatekeeper-N85005@nhs.net
Latest News (click title to open):
Spring Booster Programme
Are you eligible? please visit this website first: Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
The practice will contact you to book people who are eligible.
Where can I get my Spring Booster during April and May?
Mondays: 5pm-8pm Eastham Group Practice
Tuesdays: 5pm-8pm The Orchard Surgery *from 26th April*
Thursdays: 5pm-8pm The Orchard Surgery
Saturday 23rd April: 8:30am-12:30pm Allport Medical Centre
Saturday 30th April: 9am-1pm Sunlight Group Practice
Saturday 7th May: 8:30am-12:30pm Allport Medical Centre
Saturday 14th May: 9am-1pm Sunlight Group Practice
Saturday 21st May: 8:30am-12:30pm Allport Medical Centre
Saturday 28th May: 9am-1pm Sunlight Group Practice
Please note you will receive your spring vaccination 6 months from your last vaccine. Please be patient as we are working continuously through our prioritised list. If we have a mobile number noted down in your records you will receive a text message to book in when you are due.
- How do I prove I’ve had the vaccine?
- Demonstrating your covid-19 vaccination status when travelling abroad
The NHSapp is also valuable for accessing your health records and ordering repeat prescriptions. The NHSapp can be downloaded from: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-app/id1388411277 for iPhone or: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhs.online.nhsonline for android.
Alternatively from the 17th of May you can call the NHS helpline on 119 and ask for a letter to be posted to you.
- Vaccination programme for children and young people: guidance for schools
- Self-isolation and treating symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Guidance on protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccination: a guide for all women of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- Supporting your recovery after COVID-19
- Requests for Certification of Absence from the Workplace
- Antibody testing to check if you’ve had coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Travel abroad from England during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Stay at home: guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Pressure and Cholestrol during COVID-19
- General Practice Transparency Notice
- Facial Covering Exemption – Letters